I’m excited about this one folks. Handbag genius Rebecca Minkoff has collaborated with Avon’s younger, hipper line, mark, to release a handbag we can all afford!
And yes, that’s the gorgeous Ashley Greene, (a Rebecca Minkoff fan!) modeling the bag! I got the exclusive scoop from mark representative Erica.
REBECCA MINKOFF DELIGHT BAG
• It’s not just studded and perfectly sized, it’s also super special because the cult-fave designer created it just for mark!
• Features a buckled strap so it can be adjusted to hit at the hips
• Strap also can be tucked into bag so it can be used as a clutch!
• Features designer-signature key clip and business card pocket with Rebecca Minkoff ♥ mark. label embossed in faux leather
• Fully lined with faux leather trim
• 3 interior pockets: 1 zippered at back, 2 slip pockets at front, all trimmed in faux leather
• Faux leather body, silvertone hardware, faux leather and silvertone chain strap
• 11 3/8″ L x 8″ H x 1 7/8″ W (22″ L handle drop)
The mark Delight will be available in mark magalog 3 on 2/24/12 for just $60. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to buy, and visit her on the web at http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ I love it! It’s very true to Rebecca Minkoff’s hip style, and kind of reminds me of her studded Covet bag, available at ebags.com for $450.
JUST FOR FUN:
Rebecca Minkoff partnered with mark again for the makeup look at her Spring 2012 fashion show. Check out this video for how-tos and product specifications!